Katana “Daimyo” Low Bow Hockey Stick
Unparallelled power from a top of the line stick – we dare you to compare the specifications below with any other brand and we guarantee you will not find better anywhere near this price!
– Three chamber construction – stiffer than any standard two chamber stick
– 70% carbon
– 10% kevlar
– Maxi head shape
– Super stiff with Kevlar rovings for shock absorption
– “sand” coating on head face for enhanced feel
– Carbon weave finish for durability.
– Extra kevlar protection on the head and back hand zone
– Blade profile 20mm thick
– 36.5 inches long
– 37.5 inches long
– 38.5 inches long
– 40 inches long
– 24mm low bow (20cm from base) – best for drag flicking and 3D skills
– Light weight (550g target weight)
Risk free buying – free return within one week.
3 month warranty on construction defects
Buy with confidence – I’m happy to provide a full refund and pay for return shipping if you don’t like it.
The high carbon content provides the stiffness (for power) and while the touch compound on the stick face helps with feel and trapping ability to provide an allround top level stick.
A stick of this quality makes a real difference to the power of a sweep/slap and drag flicking (especially the low bow version for drag flicking) .
“Katana” means samurai sword in Japanese and our sticks adhere to the same principles – simplicity, performance and authenticity.
Sticks with other specifications can be ordered with a few weeks lead-time – please contact us to discuss.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Orders can be placed via the website (for payment by credit card) or by email
(for payment by bank deposit for New Zealand customers). You are welcome to email or call 021 130 3337 if you have any questions.