– Two chamber construction
– 90% carbon
– 10% kevlar
– Maxi head shape
– Extra stiff with kevlar rovings for shock absorption
– Touch compound on head face for enhanced feel
– High gloss silver carbon fibre finish for durability – no paint to chip.
– Extra kevlar protection on the head and back hand zone
– Blade profile 20mm thick
– 36.5 inches long
– 37.5 inches long
– 24mm mid bow (35cm from base) – thickened Low Back hand Zone for tomahawks
– 24mm low bow (21cm from base) – best for drag flicking and 3D skills
– Light (550g-565g)
– Medium (570g-585g)
A stick of this quality makes a real difference to the power of a sweep/slap and drag flicking (especially the low bow version for drag flicking) .The striking silver carbon fibre is very eye catching, especially with the high gloss finish.
“Katana” means samurai sword in Japanese and our sticks adhere to the same principles – simplicity, performance and authenticity.